1) Whilst we try to keep our website up to date, stock availability is subject to change andthis may impact upon the delivery of the Goods to you. In the event that youplace and order with us for Goods that are temporarily out of stock, we will notify you within1 working day that the Goods are out of stock and the inform you of a date on which the Goodswill be delivered to you or when the Goods become available.* Plese note the "Archivist 5000 MEGA pack" is made to order, and may take 3-4 weeks.
2) We will process your order during our normal trading hours, (Mon -Fri 9am ~5pm UK time)Shipping cut off is 15:00 as our carriers collect, orders received after 12:00 will be packed andshipped the following working day. Deliver the Goods to the place designated by you will be duringthe shippers normal business hours. Depending on how we pack your order, some orders may arrive inmultiple parcels. Next day delivery option mean next working day.
3) Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, any delivery date or time specified by usin any dispatch note or otherwise is a best estimate only and we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage sustained by you if we fail to meet that time scale.
4) If you have any queries relating to the delivery of your Goods, or in the event of non-delivery, please contact us. To help us trace your order, please contact us within 30 daysfrom the date of your order. Please be aware that for most standard deliveries within the UK,we use the Royal Mail. Royal Mail does not currently investigate non-delivery of items priorto 14 working days from the date of dispatch. When using our carriers we will be able totrack parcels and investigate deliveries and obtain answers or resolutions within 15 daysof expected delivery.
5) The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
6) All mainland UK orders over £200 receive free courier shipping.