1) Whilst we try to keep our website up to date, stock availability is subject to change and
this may impact upon the delivery of the Goods to you. In the event that you
place and order with us for Goods that are temporarily out of stock, we will notify you within
1 working day that the Goods are out of stock and the inform you of a date on which the Goods
will be delivered to you or when the Goods become available.
* Plese note the "Archivist 5000 MEGA pack" is made to order, and may take 3-4 weeks.
2) We will deliver the Goods to the place designated by you in the accepted order during
normal business hours. Depending on how we pack your order, some orders may arrive in
3) Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, any delivery date or time specified by us
in any dispatch note or otherwise is a best estimate only and we will not be liable to you for
any loss or damage sustained by you if we fail to meet that time scale.
4) If you have any queries relating to the delivery of your Goods, or in the event of non-
delivery, please contact us. To help us trace your order, please contact us within 30 days
from the date of your order. Please be aware that for most standard deliveries within the UK,
we use the Royal Mail. Royal Mail does not currently investigate non-delivery of items prior
to 14 working days from the date of dispatch. When using our carriers we will be able to
track parcels and investigate deliveries and obtain answers or resolutions within 15 days
of expected delivery.
5) The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
6) All mainland UK orders over £200 receive free courier shipping.